CEH Consulting PTY LTD.
A multi-disciplinary surveying firm with over 30 years experience within the land development, residential and mining industries.
CEH is proud to provide experienced professionals who are able to service all clients needs in a friendly,
informative and efficient manner.
- Rural and residential subdivisions
- Strata & Stratum subdivisions
- Dual occupancy subdivisions
- Boundary re-establishment survey
- Property Council of Australia report
- Identification report
- Building set out
- Creation of Easements and restrictions
- Plan lodgements at the LRS
- Volumetric survey
- Mine subsidence
- Statutory mine plan and GIS reporting
- Section 138 Application
- Mine engineering surveys
- Mine infrastructure surveys
- Mining Lease surveys
- Bore hole location
- Mine baseline establishment
- Laser scanning drifts, cavities & infrastructure
- Survey labour hire
- Site analysis survey and plan
- Subdivision set out survey
- Volumetric survey
- Industrial metrology
- Feature and detail surveys
- Project management
- Subdivision Development application
- Construction Certificate applications
- Land rezoning
- Subdivision design
- Subdivision construction contracts
- Shadow Diagrams
- Aerial Mapping
- Asset Inspections
- Point Cloud Modeling
- Construction Monitoring
CEH Consulting PTY LTD
Our Clients & Partners
Huntley Private Hospital
For this new and exciting project CEH currently supplies surveying services for the design of the hospital, subdivision of land and land use management.
Shell Cove Estate
Shell Cove Estate is an ongoing project where CEH supplies engineering survey consultancy services in addition to cadastral services for the formation of new greenfield subdivision plans.
CEH is currently the preferred supplier for survey services at Tahmoor colliery with such projects as mine baseline establishment, stockpile surveys, bore hole surveys, mining lease plans, infrastructure setout and terrestrial laser scanning.
Metropolitan Colliery is an underground coal mine where CEH supplies constant monitoring of land subsidence due to the coal extraction. The subsidence is measured using GPS equipment and conventional traversing techniques. CEH has been awarded the contract to supply the survey services for the colliery’s surface infrastructure upgrade.
Interesting CEH Data
Land Consultancy, Cadastral, Residential, Industrial, Engineering, Terrestrial Laser Scanning and Mining industries within Australia and overseas.